Agility Dog Classes
- Dogs of all breeds.
- Dogs aged 12 months +.
- Dogs that are fit and healthy.
- Dogs that are NOT dog reactive.
- Dogs that have a basic level of obedience training.
During the Beginner Dynamic Dog Course we will cover:
- Introduction to the equipment.
- Safe awareness and handling skills.
- Training methodology.
- How to link exercises.
- Handler body language and cues.
- Reward and reinforcement.
- Introduction to controlled agility.
Once you have completed the beginners agility course you can join our follow on classes to continue with your agility training. During these classes we:
- Develop previous learned skills.
- Introduce Service/Working Dog style agility.
- Fun games and mini competitions.
How to Book
To book your place on our next course get in touch: Tel: 07946 546401 Email: email@example.com Message us on Facebook