Hot Dog Class (Intermediate)
Exercises covered during the lessons include:
- Sit, down and stand using verbal cues only.
- Heel with and without distraction.
- Introduction to off lead heel work.
- Sit, recall through distractions into the present position.
- Sit and Down Stay for five minutes, five paces away.
- Stand stay for two minutes, two paces away.
- Advanced controlled greetings.
- Stop on recall.
- Sit or down stay for five minutes plus 30 seconds out of sight.
Our Hot Dog Class is designed to help you and your dog build upon the skills learnt in the Deputy Dog Classes and to develop more advanced training skills. For further advancement of your training check out our Top Dog Classes.
How to Book
To book your place in classes get in touch: Tel: 07946 546401 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Message us on Facebook