I/Us refers to you as a participant.
- The training consists of: Group Classes/One to One sessions/Behaviour Visits in which I/us and our dog shall participate.
- I agree to: pay Best Behaviour K9 the requested and non-refundable or transferable fee.
- I confirm that all information provided to Best Behaviour K9 relating to us and our dog is correct to the best of my knowledge.
- I acknowledge that should any information provided to Best Behaviour K9 about my dog be found to be incorrect, my dog and I are liable to be excluded from any services booked and forfeit the right to a refund.
- I acknowledge that: Best Behaviour K9’s Premises, and the animals, guests, items and activities thereon, pose dangers to people and animals. Such dangers include, by way of example and not limitation, animals that can bite, trip, knock down, and fight, indoor and outdoor surfaces that may be slippery, equipment that can trip, guests and clients who cannot control their dogs, and activities involving my dog and/or other dogs that can result in injury from bites or other causes. Accordingly, I, on behalf of myself and my spouse/partner and minor children, and anyone else whom I bring onto the Premises, assumes the risk of injuries, losses, damages, costs and expenses by any means above described, and other injuries, losses, damages, costs and expenses of every possible cause and description unless inflicted intentionally or recklessly by the agents and employees of Best Behaviour K9. If my dog is injured in a dog fight or an accident, gets fleas, ticks or worms, contracts any illness or disease, is lost or stolen, becomes pregnant, or engages in any dangerous, vicious or unwanted behaviour, during or after the term of this Agreement, on or off Best Behaviour K9 Premises, I accept the risk of the same and agrees that any trainer or Best Behaviour K9 shall not be held responsible for it or any resulting injuries, losses, damages, costs or expenses. Best Behaviour K9 is not held liable if my dog is not vaccinated and consequently contracts an illness or disease.
- If my dog: causes property damage, or bites or injures any dog, animal or person (including but not limited Best Behaviour K9, the trainer and their volunteers or employees), during or after the term of this Agreement, on or off the Premises, then I agree to pay all resulting losses and damages suffered or incurred by Best Behaviour K9 and to defend and indemnify Best Behaviour K9 from any resulting claims, demands, lawsuits, losses, costs or expenses, including solicitors’ fees except whereby Best Behaviour K9 or their employees or trainers are negligent.
- Termination: At Best Behaviour K9’s sole discretion, the trainer duties hereunder shall terminate if (a) the trainer’s sole judgment of my dog is dangerous or vicious to any other person or animal, or interferes with the training of other dogs, or (b) I breach any term or condition of this Agreement.
- Legal Provisions: This Agreement is binding upon myself, my spouse/partner, and my children. This Agreement supersedes all prior discussions, representations, warranties and agreements of the parties, and expresses the entire agreement between myself and Best Behaviour K9 regarding the matters described above. The parties confirm that, except for that which is specifically written in this Agreement, no promises, representations or oral understandings have been made with regard to my dog or anything else. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, I acknowledge that Best Behaviour K9 has not represented, promised, guaranteed or warranted that my dog can be trained, that my dog will never bite, that my dog will not be dangerous or vicious in the future, that my dog will not exhibit other behavioural problems, or that the training will last for any particular amount of time. This Agreement may be amended only by a written instrument signed by both myself and Best Behaviour K9.
- I assume: all risks from injury that may occur to me or my dog from participating in classes at Best Behaviour K9.
- I hereby agree to: abide by the rules of Best Behaviour K9, that no dog shall be physically reprimanded or punished while engaged in any activity at Best Behaviour K9, or while on the premises of Best Behaviour K9 (with the exception of dogs committing acts of aggression towards people or other dogs). I further understand that any violation of this agreement could lead to the immediate termination of my involvement in the event or activity (including being asked to leave the premises) without refund of any monies paid for that event or activity.
- I hereby agree to: Wear the appropriate clothing and footwear. Use the appropriate, collar, leads etc for my dogs training.
- I know of no reason why my dog cannot participate in classes and confirm that no vet has advised that my dog is unfit to partake.
- I understand that my dog is not able to attend group classes whilst in season and I agree to contact you, with as much notice as possible, to notify you.
At Best Behaviour K9, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our web site and Clients on site. Here you’ll find information on how we treat data that we collect from visitors to our website, or when someone subscribes to our classes.
Visitors to our Website
When someone visits www.BBk9.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- to track how you use our website
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- to keep you signed in our site
- to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
All personal data is held safe and secure and is only used to contact clients and to keep a track of class and dog history. We will always ask permission before contacting you with regards to marketing. All information provided will be treated as confidential, and will not be given to any other person(s)/organisation(s). Information will be held both manually and electronically in files accessible only by staff of Best Behaviour K9 who are directly involved in the data entry and processing of client records.
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to access or view any personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Claire Losada at admin@BBk9.co.uk
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Photographs,Videos and Reviews
I give my permission for Best Behaviour K9 to publish photographs, videos or reviews for use on their Website and social media. (Please speak to a member of staff if you do not give permission).
I give my permission for Best Behaviour K9 to contact me in accordance with the chosen methods included in my Customer Profile. I understand I have the right to opt out of this at any time.