The parties agree as follows:
I/Us refers to you as a participant.
- By signing up to the online training academy I agree to: pay Best Behaviour K9 Training Academy Ltd the requested and non-refundable subscription fee in accordance with the terms of the subscription purchased (i.e. monthly, three monthly, annually or lifetime).
- Once I have signed up to the online training academy no refunds will be available.
- I acknowledge that there is no minimum term contract relating to my subscription and membership and I am permitted to cancel my membership and subscription at any time.
- I acknowledge that it is my duty to cancel my subscription and failure to do so prior to the commencement of a new subscription cycle will result in the agreed subscription fee to be paid to Best Behaviour K9 Training Academy Ltd and no refunds will be given.
- Upon cancellation of my subscription or membership my access to any training material under this subscription with cease immediately unless stated otherwise and no refund will be paid by Best Behaviour K9 Training Academy Ltd.
- If I choose to cancel my subscription early I will lose access to the online training academy immediately and no partial or full refund will be made.
- I acknowledge that upon cancellation of my membership of the Online Training Academy I will not be permitted to rejoin the Online Training Academy unless strictly invited to do so by Best Behaviour K9 Training Academy Ltd and any attempts made to rejoin the Online Training Academy without such invite will be refused.
- I acknowledge that the 1 month free subscription is a one time offer per member and any further attempts to subscribe to this offer will be cancelled immediately.
- If I join the Online Training Academy using details belonging to another person, whether to mislead Best Behaviour K9 Training Academy or to benefit from offers including but not restricted to free subscription, my account and any subscriptions will be cancelled immediately and no refund will be available.
- I confirm that all information provided to Best Behaviour K9 Training Academy Ltd relating to the joining of the Online Training Academy is correct to best of my knowledge.
- I acknowledge that should any information provided to Best Behaviour K9 Training Academy Ltd be found to be incorrect, I am liable to be excluded from any subscription and forfeit the right to a refund.
- I acknowledge that the training consists of: Online subject source videos demonstrating a variety of training methods and covers a wide range of subject matters and is under the sole control and ownership of Best behaviour K9 Training Academy Ltd.
- I acknowledge that the Members Only WhatApp and Facebook groups are for members only and I will not share any content from these groups to person other than members of the Online Training Academy.
- Should any member share or disclose any information or content from the Members Only social media groups without the consent of BBK9 or the Academy Members, BBK9 will remove their membership and cancel their subscription immediately without refund.
- I agree not to share or post any videos deemed inappropriate in accordance with Best Behaviour K9’s training ethics. These include but not limited to videos containing animal cruelty, use of inhumane training methods and or equipment.
- I agree not to share videos on the Members Only social media groups containing training involving any trainer other than those affiliated or employed by Best Behaviour K9 and acknowledge that any such video will be removed.
- I agree not to share my subscription log in details with any person other that members of my immediate family and household. I further understand that if I am found to have breached this agreement Best Behaviour K9 Training Academy Ltd with terminate my membership and subscription without refund of any monies paid for the subscription or membership.
- I acknowledge that: Any form of dog training can potentially pose dangers to people and animals. Accordingly, I, on behalf of myself and my spouse/partner and minor children, and anyone else who may follow the techniques described, demonstrated and discussed in the training videos or on the group chats and private facebook groups, assumes the risk of injuries, losses, damages, costs and expenses by any means above described, and other injuries, losses, damages, costs and expenses of every possible cause and description. If my dog is injured in a dog fight or an accident, gets fleas, ticks or worms, contracts any illness or disease, is lost or stolen, becomes pregnant, or engages in any dangerous, vicious or unwanted behaviour, during or after the term of this Agreement, I accept the risk of the same and agree that any trainer or Best Behaviour K9 Training Academy Ltd shall not be held responsible for it or any resulting injuries, losses, damages, costs or expenses. Best Behaviour K9 Training Academy Ltd is not held liable if my dog is not vaccinated and consequently contracts an illness or disease.
- Termination: At Best Behaviour K9 Training Academy Ltd’s sole discretion, the subscription and membership to the Online Training Academy hereunder shall terminate if I breach any term or condition of this Agreement.
- Legal Provisions: This Agreement is binding upon myself, my spouse/partner, and my children. This Agreement supersedes all prior discussions, representations, warranties and agreements of the parties, and expresses the entire agreement between myself and Best Behaviour K9 Training Academy Ltd regarding the matters described above. The parties confirm that, except for that which is specifically written in this Agreement, no promises, representations or oral understandings have been made with regard to my dog or anything else. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, I acknowledge that Best Behaviour K9 Training Academy Ltd has not represented, promised, guaranteed or warranted that my dog can be trained, that my dog will never bite, that my dog will not be dangerous or vicious in the future, that my dog will not exhibit other behavioural problems, or that the training will last for any particular amount of time. This Agreement may be amended only by a written instrument signed by both myself and Best Behaviour K9 Training Academy Ltd.
- I assume: all risks from injury that may occur to me or my dog from participating in the Online Training Academy at Best Behaviour K9 Training Academy Ltd.
- I hereby agree to: abide by the rules of Best Behaviour K9 Training Academy Ltd, that while participating in the Online Training Academy, private WhatsApp group chat and the private Facebook group I will not post or display threatening and abusive words or images, videos containing animal cruelty including but not restricted to the use of inhumane training methods or equipment, that cause fear or harm both physical and psychological to any dog or videos containing dog fighting. I further understand that any violation of this agreement could lead to the immediate termination of my involvement in the Online Training Academy (including the revocation of my membership and subscription) without refund of any monies paid for the subscription or membership.
At Best Behaviour K9, we are committed to maintaining the trust and confidence of our visitors to our web site and Clients on site. Here you’ll find information on how we treat data that we collect from visitors to our website, or when someone subscribes to our classes.
Visitors to our Website
When someone visits www.BBk9.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics and Armember, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google or Armember to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
If we do want to collect personally identifiable information through our website, we will be up front about this. We will make it clear when we collect personal information and will explain what we intend to do with it.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- to track how you use our website
- to record whether you have seen specific messages we display on our website
- to keep you signed in our site
- to record your answers to surveys and questionnaires on our site while you complete them
All personal data is held safe and secure and is only used to contact clients and to keep a track of class and dog history. We will always ask permission before contacting you with regards to marketing. All information provided will be treated as confidential, and will not be given to any other person(s)/organisation(s). Information will be held both manually and electronically in files accessible only by staff of Best Behaviour K9 (Barnsley) Ltd and Best Behaviour K9 Training Academy Ltd who are directly involved in the data entry and processing of client records.
Access to Your Personal Information
You are entitled to access or view any personal information that we hold. Email your request to our data protection officer Claire Losada at admin@BBk9.co.uk
Changes to this Privacy Notice
Photographs,Videos and Reviews
I give my permission for Best Behaviour K9 (Barnsley) Ltd and Best Behaviour K9 Training Academy Ltd to publish photographs, videos or reviews for use on their Website and social media. (Please speak to a member of staff if you do not give permission).
I give my permission for Best Behaviour K9 (Barnsley) Ltd and Best Behaviour K9 Training Academy Ltd to contact me in accordance with the chosen methods included in my Customer Profile. I understand I have the right to opt out of this at any time.